Crystal Deck Cleaner is just what you need to begin the restoration of your boat's teak. Designed for those large areas on your deck that have endured quite a bit of wear and tear.br>
- Easy to Use Formula
- Concentrated Formula Cleans More Deck than Liquid Cleaners
- Specifically Designed as a Teak Cleaner
Cystral Deck Cleaner is the first step in the Tip Top Teak process.
1. All weathered teak should be first be cleaned with Crystal Deck Cleaner.
2. For those boaters who like a lighter brighter look for their teak Tip Top Teak's Deck Brightener should be applied next.
3. Finally to seal and protect the beauty one's teak, you should apply Tip Top Teak's Wood Oil Sealer.
Crystal Teak Cleaner Application
1. Wet decks and all surrounding painted and fiberglass areas thoroughly with fresh water.
2. Sprinkle teak cleaner evenly and liberally over wet surface to be cleaned. Do not try to clean more than 6-8 square feet at one time. Mix 1 cup of Crystal Deck Teak Cleaner in a 1/2 gallon of water. If any areas appears to be drying during spreading, dip your deck brush into the water/teak cleaner mixture to that area assuring wet coverage on all surfaces. DO NOT ALLOW AREA TO DRY.
3. Let teak cleaner set for 10-15 minutes keeping the surface wet throughout.
4. Scrub entire surface completely. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with hose and deck brush to be sure all cleaning material and resultant dirt are completely rinsed from surface. Follow cleaning with Deck Brighten (if desired), and then Teak Wood-Oil Sealer.
by torry hollingsworth Date Added: 05/04/2013
I was amazed at how easily this cleaned my teak. Sprinkle on, let set 10 minutes and rinse off. Some of the more moldy areas I scrubbed just to make sure it cleaned.
We Also Recommend:
Crystal Deck Cleaner by Tip Top Teak, Quart
Crystal Deck Cleaner is just what you need to begin the restoration of your boat's teak. Designed for those large areas on your deck that have end...