Garmin Lakes microSD/SD Card
Part #: 010-C1073-00
Garmin Lakes features coverage for over 17,000 lakes in the continental United States, plus comes in the g2 format so you can have the same look and feel as our traditional marine maps with sharp, colorful graphics and an even smoother presentation of the lake data.
In addition, Garmin Lakes features Safety Shading that allows you to input and shade a minimum depth on yourcompatible device.
The Garmin Lakes product features full coverage of the continental U.S. on one single preprogrammed microSD/SD card or a web download.
- Detailed shoreline and shaded depth contours
- Displays high-definition shoreline and bathymetry on select lakes
- Provides data on tide prediction stations
- Contains marinas, fuel, boat ramps and campgrounds
- Includes nearby highway and road detail
- Includes rivers, streams and channels
- Features Safety Shading
- Contains satellite imagery for select lakes
- Displays 3-D MarinerEye and 3-D FishEye views on select lakes
- Includes Auto Guidance technology (selected routings)
Compatible units: GPSMAP 62s, 62sc, 62st, 62stc, 76Cx, 76CSx, 78, 78s, 78sc, 420/420s, 421/421s, 430/430s, 431/431s, 440/440s, 441/441s, 520/520s, 521/521s, 525/525s, 526/526s, 530/530s, 531/531s, 535/535s, 536/536s, 540/ 540s, 541/541s, 545/545s, 546/546s, 620, 640, 720/720s, 740/740s, 4008, 4010, 4012, 4208, 4210, 4212, 5008, 5012, 5015, 5208, 5212, 5215, 6008, 6012, 6208, 6212, 7012, 7015, 7212, 7215, eTrex x-series, eTrex 20, 30, Rino 520HCx, 530HCx, Rino 6xx, Montana series, Oregon series, Colorado series, Dakota 20, nuvi 500 series