Garmin Lakes Vision South Central
Part #: 010-C1077-00
Garmin Lakes Vision charts features coverage for over 17,000 lakes in the continental United States, plus comes in the g2 format so you can have the same look and feel as our traditional marine maps with sharp, colorful graphics and an even smoother presentation of the lake data.
In addition, Garmin Lakes Vision features Safety Shading that allows you to input and shade a minimum depth on your compatible device.
The Vision version of Garmin Lakes covers the continental U.S. but is split into 5 separate regions on pre-programmed microSD/SD cards or web downloads, plus it includes special Vision features and technology for each region. It includes all of the same features as Garmin Lakes, plus even richer detail and enhanced Vision features such as satellite imagery, 3-D maps and Auto Guidance technology for select lakes.
- Detailed shoreline and shaded depth contours
- Displays high-definition shoreline and bathymetry on select lakes
- Provides data on tide prediction stations
- Contains marinas, fuel, boat ramps and campgrounds
- Includes nearby highway and road detail
- Includes rivers, streams and channels
- Features Safety Shading
- Contains satellite imagery for select lakes
- Displays 3-D MarinerEye and 3-D FishEye views on select lakes
- Includes Auto Guidance technology (selected routings)
Compatible units: GPSMAP 420/420s, 421/421s, 430/430s, 431/431s, 440/440s, 440sx, 440x, 441/441s, 520/520s, 521/521s, 525/525s, 526/526s, 530/530s, 531/531s, 535/535s, 536/536s, 540/ 540s, 541/541s, 545/545s, 546/546s, 620, 640, 720/720s, 740/740s, 4008, 4010, 4012, 4208, 4210, 4212, 5008, 5012, 5015, 5208, 5212, 5215, 6008, 6012, 6208, 6212, 7012, 7015, 7212, 7215.