Teak Deck Brightener is the answer to dull, gray teak. Specifically designed to restore light beautiful look of new teals.br>
- Brightens Teak Dulled by Weather and Wear
- Won't Raise the Grain
- Containes No Bleach
- Cleans Away Discoloration in the Deck
Tip Top Teak's Deck Brightener is the 2nd Step in a three step process and is designed to lighten and brighten clean teak.
2. For those boaters who like a lighter brighter look for their teak Tip Top Teak's Deck Brightener should be applied next.
3. Finally to seal and protect the beauty one's teak, you should apply Tip Top Teak's Wood Oil Sealer.
Application of Deck Brightener
1. Dilute contents of this container with equal parts of wate in a plastic bucket.
2. Wet decks and all surrounding painted and fiberglass areas thoroughly with fresh water. Do not try to brighten more than 6-8 square feet at one time. Allow to soak for 5 mintues, reapply to any dark areas. DO NOT ALLOW TO DRY.
3. Rinse teak thoroughly, scrub and rinse at the same time.
4. Allow surface to dry overnight before applying Tip Top Teak's Wood-Oil Sealer. Follow brightening process with Wood-Oil Sealer.