- Easy to Use
- Extra Long Lasting
- Restores and Protects Teaks and Other Woods
- Adds Luster and Beauty to Your Deck
These kits contain everything you need for the three step process specially designed to seal and protect clean teak.
1. All weathered teak should be cleaned with Crystal Deck Cleaner.
2. For those boaters who like a lighter brighter look for their teak Tip Top Teak's Deck Brightener should be applied next.
3. Finally to seal and protect the beauty one's teak, you should apply Tip Top Teak's Wood Oil Sealer.
Application of Teak Oil Sealer
Never apply product when ambient temperature is below 50 F, 10C. Use a paint brush or clean terry cloth towel to apply Tip Top Teak's Wood-Oil Sealer. Apply in the direction of the grain, lapping to ensure complete coverage. Apply at least two coats for essential protection. Allow to dry overnight bewteen coats. Excess Teak Oil Sealer should be removed with a clean cloth. Follow teak sealing process by repeating the 3 Step Tip Top Teak Process at least 4 times annually for optimum protection.
Tip Top Teak
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Interlux 433 Brush Ease Solvent, Quart
Brush-Ease 433 is a slow drying solvent to ease brushing and rolling and to improve flow.Interlux Brush-Ease 433 should only be used in products wher...